Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to camp

Go down 
+5
Rue
Shan the Otter
Dylan
steelviper77
Black Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

Coming to camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I look at him as if he is crazy. " i'm no ones buddy!" I swing my chain at him, aiming the spiked ball for his head.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Coming to camp - Page 3 Tumblr_llyr8eJjPw1qbj2a4o1_500
Quote :
"It's a beautiful day to save lives"
~Derek Shepherd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I duck as the ball swings over my head. "Ok not buddy. Kid you need to calm down"I look around and see the girl. "Hey" I yell at her "Want to help?" I crouch down and roll away from him then get up.
Back to top Go down
http://strangedimensions.forumotion.com/forum
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Coming to camp - Page 3 Tumblr_ltyf7xQeVE1qf7ji9o1_500
{Savitiri Ivv Rotama ;; Daughter of Milo}
s o m e t h i n g s ~❂✯❂~ w r o n g ~❂✯❂~ b e c a u s e ~❂✯❂~ I
f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e
g l a m o u r ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ t h e ~❂✯❂~ d a r k ~❂✯❂~ s i d e

"Nah, I think I'm good!" Savitri says as she bursts out in laughter, still clapping. It was just too damn impractical, and something about that just made it downright hysterical. Savitri didn't know why, but she enjoyed watching.

Savitri can feel her face being flushed red from laughing so much, but she doesn't really care. Why should she when she was too busy laughing? Besides, Savitri didn't laugh often, and she kind wanted to enjoy the feeling of having to gasp for a breath and the heat on her face.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
v i c t i m ~❂✯❂~ t o ~❂✯❂~ t h e
d e b t ~❂✯❂~ s t i l l ~❂✯❂~ u n p a i d ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ m y ~❂✯❂~ m i n d
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm

" why should i calm down! all you people do is look inside me and play with my organs, its painful!" I swing my chain around keeping the momentum up. I look around making sure i'm not surrounded. " i see a girl laughing and scream out " why are you laughing, you some government big guy running your program you awful person."
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd
I grit my teeth "Again I have no idea what your talking about" I take out a couple of scapels and throw them like daggers the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I see the scalpels and freak, not again, why do people want to see my heart and organs! I roll away dragging my ball and chain. I look at him and say " why do you hate me, i never did anything wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

When Savitri heard what the boy yelled, she actually laughed harder, if that were possible. "My gods, why didn't I bring any popcorn?" she managed to choke out between her laughter. She started to clutch at her stomach, which was starting to hurt because of her laughter. Her face was a vivid red color, which looked very odd with the skull makeup, but Savitri didn't care; this was just too funny.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g

Last edited by Chasing Love on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd
I dash away from the boy "I don't want your organs!!!" I yell. I look something, anything. Anything I could use. The girl was anyoning me by her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I look at him quizzically. " you don't want to prod me and figure out how i work?" this guy confuses me, all doctors i met just tears open random points of my body and prod me while i watch them.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd

I sigh "No I don't" I stop running and jog over to my brief case, to pick it up. "Who disected your brain?" I ask. I'm still worried about the frontal lobe damage.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 pm

" the u.s.a government." i look at him suspiciously still not sure if i can trust him. He seems nice but i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri's laugh finally died down to a giggle, and then disappeared all together. "Oh gods that was good," she says quietly to herself, her voice kind of breathless. Once she feels calmed down, she sits down and starts pulling up grass, although it tended to yellow and die before she pulled it up, which kind of annoyed her. She decided that she'll buy some gloves later, although she was almost certain that she wouldn't.

When she heard the kid mention the US government, she felt herself start to laugh, but she didn't want to so she fished out her package of cigarettes and a lighter, then pulled out one of the slender cancer sticks and lighted it, promptly sticking it in her mouth and taking a long breath in.
          "Ah," she said as she let the smoke out of her mouth, watching it curl up into the sky until is disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd

I stare at him "Umm are you sure?" I ask. I don't really believe the kid. I believe that he had suffered some damage to his frontal lobe. "Did you ever hit your head?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

" they opened it plenty." i show stitches running around my forehead as if they cut it open which they did. " you kind find these all one my body." I show my arm and you could see stitches everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd
I sigh and look at my watch. "I have to go but here is my pager number if you need anything" I give him a piece of paper. I pick up my brief case and start to walk down the other side of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

I look at the paper and see an email. I take out my phone and access it using my mind. i search for things because i'm bored, occasionally downloading something that sounds interesting to my mind. I sit down and think afterwards.

Last edited by Ben Zexion on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am

OOC LOLOLOL PAger google it
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 am

ooc: i know what a pager is but he can't access pagers

bic: I get up and leave. I'm still trying to figure out if i can trust the doctor. Why is everything here confusing?
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:50 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri stayed at the hill, even after the people left, just smoking her cigarette. It was kind of relaxing, because she was the only person there. Nobody was there to bug her, nobody was there to talk to her, it was just Savitri and her thoughts. She enjoyed it, because she spent so much of her time around the other campers training.

When Savitri had finished smoking the entire cigarette, she smashed the flame out in the dirt. She fully knew that the nymphs would have her hide for littering, but she still dropped the cigarette butt after smashing the flame out. After a few moments, Savitri stood up and stretched a bit, and then she left.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 am

Coming to camp - Page 3 Beautful-black-hair-boy-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-284630
☞Arkarian☜
’He is mostly the same old person, but he does have memory loss.’
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian walked up the hill that he had set foot on the day he was brought to camp. He recalled the events of that days so clearly because they were the only memories he had these days. That and the knowledge of him going to sleep on his 17th birthday and not waking up in the bed he saw himself climb into that night. Instead he opened his eyes in the Manhatten, New York with no memories at all of his past. He recalled all the events that led up to him being intergrated into the camp. He felt like he didn't beling here though. Mostly because everyone looked aat him as a mistake and that his mother, Hestia, had broken her vow. "Maybe they are right. But if they are, then why am I not dead and how could my mother have come to me that day. The day I burned the hellhound with my bare hands and was brought to this camp. No, there must be something more to this story, but why can't I remember anything?" He said to himself, not really carring who heard him, if anyone did hear him. People at the camp saw him as an abomination, a mistake, something that isn't natural in their world. He got angered from the thoughts and without him realizing it, the blades that were modeled to his right hand, slipped out a bit, but quickly retracted back in before he noticed. Arkarian still didn't know of the sword that was crafted into his Cb skeletons in his left arm. Or the spikes in the knuckles in his right hand. All he knew was that he was an archer, and that he used a bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

Coming to camp - Page 3 Tumblr_m1sb17iDAB1rr1aaso1_500
s-a-b-a-r-e-t-t-eM-I-G-N-O-N e-v-e-r-o-n 
i ۝ F E E L ۝ t h e ۝ S A L T Y ۝ w a v e s ۝ C O M E ۝ i n
i ۝ f e e l ۝ T H E M ۝ c r a s h ۝ A G A I N S T ۝ m y ۝ S K I N
a n d ۝ I ۝ s m i l e ۝ A S ۝ t h e y ۝R E S P I R E ۝ b e c a u s e ۝ I ۝ k n o w ۝ T H E Y L L ۝ n e v e r ۝W I N

Sabarette stood at the bottom of the hill, simply gazing at the top. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to go into that...that place that her parents said she had to go into. "But Sabarette," Sabarette chided, "They're your foster parents. You don't have a dad and your mom isn't technically your mom, because she made you out of freaking stardust."

Sabarette grit her teeth at that. She had been able to stand the fact that her mom was supposedly a goddess and she was not supposed to even have been born, and now she had to go to this camp for other kids like her, apparently. She didn't want to be there one bit, though. She didn't know her way around, so she didn't know where it was safe for her to run or not. She didn't know if there was a pool, a lake, or beach there where she could swim. She didn't know if there were any bikes. She just didn't know, and that's what really set her off.

"F**k!" Sabarette exclaimed as she stomped her foot angrily. Sure, a monster had attacked her, but it wasn't that big. It wasn't that big of a threat. Why couldn't she just stay home instead? She knew everything there. She knew everyone. New people never moved into her neighborhood, and nobody ever moved out. They were kind of a one track town in that way; nothing ever changed.

Sabarette guessed that the change might be good for her, but she just didn't care about that. She didn't care that there would probably be some awesome stuff, or that she might have powers because her mom is technically a goddess, (
        "But she's not really my mom, because I'm made of stardust," Sabarette reminds herself) she just cares that she was ripped away from the only place she ever really knew, and it hurt so much more than she had expected.

Sabarette looked up at the hill one more time before she pulled her iPod out and stuck the headphones in. She selected Taylor Swift's Haunted, which was one of the few good songs by her that Sabarette had found so far. With the song blasting into her eardrums at a volume far louder than recommended, she starts to look the hill up and down. It seemed tall enough, so she decided to run up it.

t h e r e s ۝ A ۝ h a z e ۝ A B O V E ۝ m y ۝ T V
t h a t ۝ C H A N G E S ۝ e v e r y t h i n g ۝ I ۝ s e e
A N D ۝ m a y b e ۝ I F ۝ i ۝ C O N T I N U E ۝ w a t c h i n g ۝ I L L ۝ l o s e ۝ T H E ۝ t r a i t s ۝ T H A T ۝ w o r r y ۝ M E
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian turned to the sound of a girl cursing from the base of the hill. From where he stood, Arkarian saw her as a small person that was angry about something, but he made no attempt to come in contact with here. After only 2 weeks at this place, he lost his faith in most of the people here, and an angry person was definately someone that he didn't feel like dealing with. He watched her though as she ran up the hill and his eyes widened when he saw just how tall she was when she got closer to the top of the hill. 'Wow, I would've never pictured her as someone so tall. He thought when she reached the top. She stood at, what Arkarian assumed, was a height of at least 6'3, maybe 6'4. He was suprised by her height, and how quickly she ran up the hill, but he didn't make any attempts to strike up a conversation with her, cause he was sure that she was still mad for some reason that Arkarian didn't know of. That and the fact that she had iPod headphones in her ears, so he wouldn't be able to get her attention, with words, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:14 pm

a n d ۝ I ۝ s m i l e ۝ A S ۝ t h e y ۝R E S P I R E ۝ b e c a u s e ۝ I ۝ k n o w ۝ T H E Y L L ۝ n e v e r ۝W I N

When Sabarette reached the top of the hill, she scowled. It wasn't nearly as tall as it had appeared to be, which annoyed her. She was almost about to kick the tree when she noticed the huge thing wrapped around the tree. When she stumbled back a bit, the-the thing opened it's eyes to look at her, and she realized that it was some kind of giant snake.

'No, not a snake,' she thinks, realizing that it was too big to be a snake. 'This is a camp for children of the gods, right? So, mythological creatures...' Her mind started reeling, and, just as she guessed what the creature was, it let a puff of smoke out through it's nose.

"Ah, sh**!" Sabarette exclaimed as she jumped backwards, her eyes widening. She knew that the camp was for children of the gods, but wasn't having a dragon around a tree dangerous? What if it hurt someone? Then again, she really should be asking why the heck they have a dragon around a tree in the first place?

Sabarette concluded that there had to be something special about the tree, so she cautiously walked forward to investigate. The trunk looked fairly normal, and when she could see the entire thing from the bottom of the hill, it still looked normal, so she though that maybe it was something about the branches. So, eager to find out what was so special about the tree, Sabarette looked up.

"Oh," Sabarette said as she gazed at what appeared to be a fleece made of golden wool that was stuck on one of the branches of the tree. For a second she considered climbing up to get it, but the dragon snarled at her, almost as if it could sense her thoughts. "Woah. Chill out, buddy. I'm not gonna do anything." Sabarette put her hands up, as if she were surrendering, and started to back up slowly. The dragon seemed to relax, which she guessed was a good thing, but she knew nothing of dragons. As far as she knew, the dragon relaxing could just be it getting ready to spit fire in her face.

A N D ۝ m a y b e ۝ I F ۝ i ۝ C O N T I N U E ۝ w a t c h i n g ۝ I L L ۝ l o s e ۝ T H E ۝ t r a i t s ۝ T H A T ۝ w o r r y ۝ M E
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian turned to the girl and his eyes widened when he saw that she had woken the dragon. He didn't rush in to help though because he knew that it would only make things worse for the girl, and himself in turn. He watched in silence as she surveyed the tree and foudn the fleece that helped strengthen the camps's borders. He saw her go to climb up and take it and then listened to her speak with the dragon as she backed away. He felt like he was being a total creeper just standing there, watching so he walked up to her, and lightly tapped her arm. "The fleece helps strengthen the camp's borders and keep the mosters out. And then dragon defends the fleece and the tree." He said to her and then without waiting for a response he walked up to the dragon and slowly lifted his hand to the dragon's head. He slient coaxed the dragon back into slumber and once he was satisfied returned his attention to the girl. Upon looking at her, Arkarian found himself thinking just how beautiful she looked. She wore a unique punk style outfit, stood amazingly at a height of 6'3 or 6'4, he assumed it was 6'4, and he found himself staring up at her bright red hair, He shook his head quickly realizing how weird she must, having him stare at her, so he introduced himself. "The name is Arkarian, Son of.....Hestia."

Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm

"Sabarette, daughter of Artemis," the redheaded teen said, regarding the boy. She remembered something about Hestia also being a maiden goddess, which was something she had learned in school. She found it odd that two children of maiden goddesses were to meet. It seemed so unlikely to her, but, then again, it seemed unlikely to her that her mother would even be a goddess, much less a maiden goddess.

Then there was the fact that her parents - no, foster parents - were in contact with Artemis the entire time. The people she grew up with, thinking were her parents, had been lying all along. They never visited family, so she just assumed that she got genes from one of her parents' parents, or something like that. It just seemed likely, but then she finds out that she was just like Adam and Eve, who she had to remind herself probably never even existed. She was created out of stardust, which shouldn't even be possible, but it was, for one reason or another. She was done with trying to figure things out.

But the fact that her foster parents, who never mentioned being her foster parents and did everything in their power to make her happy. never said one thing about actually knowing her mother. They never introduced Sabarette, and they never even introduced Sabarette to the hunters who went to check in on her, either. It just made her so angry that she never even knew about this, that it was always kept a secret from her. Just hushed up, swept under the rug. It drove her crazy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to camp
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next