Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to camp

Go down 
+5
Rue
Shan the Otter
Dylan
steelviper77
Black Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Coming to camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Coming to camp - Page 4 Beautful-black-hair-boy-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-284630
☞Arkarian☜
’He is mostly the same old person, but he does have memory loss.’
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian gave her a very light smirk, but turned his head so she wouldn't notice. He was trying to figure out why his heart was beating so fast while he was around this girl. He didn't even know her, for gods' sakes! He stared at the tree and then turned back to her, but tried to avoid eye contact. "So..do you remember your past?.." He asked her even though he knew it was an odd question. But he's just been obssessed with trying to find someone he can relate too. He figured that he, hopefully had found that person in Sabarette.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Coming to camp - Page 4 Tumblr_m1sb17iDAB1rr1aaso1_500
s-a-b-a-r-e-t-t-eM-I-G-N-O-N e-v-e-r-o-n 
i ۝ F E E L ۝ t h e ۝ S A L T Y ۝ w a v e s ۝ C O M E ۝ i n
i ۝ f e e l ۝ T H E M ۝ c r a s h ۝ A G A I N S T ۝ m y ۝ S K I N
a n d ۝ I ۝ s m i l e ۝ A S ۝ t h e y ۝R E S P I R E ۝ b e c a u s e ۝ I ۝ k n o w ۝ T H E Y L L ۝ n e v e r ۝W I N

"Of course I do. What kind of question is that, anyways?" Sabarette said bluntly as she rested her hands on her hips. She noticed that Arkarion seemed to refuse to look her in the eye, which caused her to smirk slightly. Only slightly, though.

Sabarette actually wouldn't mind not remembering her past. Maybe then she wouldn't have to excessively train for various things like she always did, maybe then she wouldn't feel so compelled to complete an Ironman Triathlon, or get to the Olympics, or just feel compelled to do any of that stuff. Maybe then she'd be, well, normal, or at least as close to normal a daughter of a maiden goddess who was made of stardust could be, which isn't really that normal, but still. She wished that she could be somewhat normal.

With a slight frown, Sabarette started to tug on the ends of her hair. She was eager to go for a run, or to swim, or to ride a bike, or to practice archery, or to do anything as long as it would clear her mind. Just something physical, something productive, even though she knew that anything she saw as productive would just help her waste away until her body had to start eating off of itself from the lack of fat she had, but she didn't care. It helped her forget, it helped her feel okay. It let her escape from herself for a while, and, even if it was only for a little bit, it was cool. It was what she needed, it was those moments she lived for.

t h e r e s ۝ A ۝ h a z e ۝ A B O V E ۝ m y ۝ T V
t h a t ۝ C H A N G E S ۝ e v e r y t h i n g ۝ I ۝ s e e
A N D ۝ m a y b e ۝ I F ۝ i ۝ C O N T I N U E ۝ w a t c h i n g ۝ I L L ۝ l o s e ۝ T H E ۝ t r a i t s ۝ T H A T ۝ w o r r y ۝ M E
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"It's the kinda question that a guy who can't remember anything about his past or who he is would ask." Arkarian said solemly. Somehow he knew that would be the kinda reaction she would have to him asking if she remembered her past. Ever since he'd shown up at this camp, he immediately felt shunned by everyone and whenever he asked if some could remembered their past they would give him some kinda sarcastic comment. He kept at it though, just hoping to meet someone who he could relate to. His heart was still pounding like a mad dog chasing after a steak, but he just couldn't figure out why. He was sure enough that it wasn't because of Sabarette, really why would his heart being beating so fast just because he was standing there talking to a girl that was 7 inches taller than him and he barely knew. It just didn't make since. And yet here he was, talking to Sabarette, with his heart pounding like crazy. He sighed eventually and randomly snapped his fingers, producing a small flame in his hands.

Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 pm

i ۝ f e e l ۝ T H E M ۝ c r a s h ۝ A G A I N S T ۝ m y ۝ S K I N
a n d ۝ I ۝ s m i l e ۝ A S ۝ t h e y ۝R E S P I R E ۝ b e c a u s e ۝ I ۝ k n o w ۝ T H E Y L L ۝ n e v e r ۝W I N

"At least you don't sparkle," Sabarette responded as she ran a hand through her hair. As much as she hated to admit it, it was true; Sabarette did sparkle. Since her parents told her about how she was made of stardust, she had started to notice the slight sparkle of her skin. In fact, she had spent most of the time she should have spent packing just staring in the mirror, noticing the small details that now seemed so obvious, that all made her seem somewhat inhuman, yet she had never noticed. She stared at the sparkle in her eye, at the intense red shade of her hair, her odd eye colour, how tall she was, and that darned sparkle. She had never noticed it until then, and once she noticed it, it was so blatantly obvious, and it made her feel like a complete idiot for not noticing. The entire car ride to camp, she felt as if the people looking out of their windows were staring at her, point blank. It felt as if they were noticing how freakish she was, and it just didn't feel right, because she never felt that way before.

A N D ۝ m a y b e ۝ I F ۝ i ۝ C O N T I N U E ۝ w a t c h i n g ۝ I L L ۝ l o s e ۝ T H E ۝ t r a i t s ۝ T H A T ۝ w o r r y ۝ M E
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian raised an eyebrow confused by what she meant, but then his eyes widened a bit when he saw that she was, while it was very faint, sparkling.
'Wow. She's beautiful. So much more beautiful then I first thought.'
'What? Why the heck am I thining like that?'
'Because you obviosuly like her, Arkarian.'
'What? No! I don't even know her!'
'You like her. Don't try to deny what your heart is telling you son of Hestia.'
'Shut up! I don't like her!

He mentally argued with himself. The look on his faced showed a lot of frustration as the argument between his denial and acceptance of the truth of his love for Sabarette was questioned.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 am

I ۝ f e e l ۝ T H E M ۝ c r a s h ۝ A G A I N S T ۝ m y ۝ S K I N

Sabarette raised an eyebrow at Arkarian, who seemed to be at war with himself. She could tell from his expression that there was some kind of argument going on in his head, and he didn't want to believe one side. Sabarette was pretty sure that whatever the side he didn't want to believe was the one that was correct, which she knew from experience, Whenever she tried to lie to herself, it was always successful. She just let her sink into the lie, as if it were a soft pillow. When she was trying to tell herself the truth, though, she always shoved it aside, saying that it was crazy.

'Whatever,' Sabarette thought, shrugging it off. This was Arkarian's problem, not hers, and she couldn't care a single bit less than she already did. She never was one to care for things that didn't relate to herself, unless it was relating to someone she truly cared for. Yet again, she never was one to have things she truly cared for, either. It's hard to have people you truly care for when no one truly cares for you, which she guessed was her own fault for being so rude and cold, but she didn't care. Less people to care about, less problems to deal with. That's how Sabarette saw it.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian's frustated look remained as he kept arguing back and forth over whether or not he liked Sabarette. If anyone looked down to his hands they would see his, yet undiscorved spikes slipping out of the knuckles in his right hand, and in his left they would see a flame growing around his tightly closed fist. He wasn't intent to hurt anyone of course but he felt like his sanity was torn between the truth and the lie that he wanted to believe.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 pm

I ۝ f e e l ۝ T H E M ۝ c r a s h ۝ A G A I N S T ۝ m y ۝ S K I N

With a slight sigh, Sabarette drew herself away from her thoughts and went back to inspecting the boy, looking him over from top to bottom, over and over. It wasn't until about the eighth time she noticed that there were spikes coming out of his knuckles and that his fists were ablaze. "Uh, dude, what's up with your hands?" she asked him, not because she was worried, but because she was freaked out. Some part of her keeps pushing back at that, telling her that she asked because she was worried, but she pushed it aside. She was freaked out, and that was all there was to it.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian looked up at her and then down at his hands. The spikes had slipped back in before he noticed them but the flames remained. "What? Is it so weird that a son of Hestia has fire abilites?" He asked her as he extinguished the flames. He wasn't sure what had her so dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 am

w h a t D O E S N T k i l l Y O U m a k e s Y O U s t r o n g e r S T A N D a L I T T L E t a l l e r
D O E S N T m e a n I M l o n e l y W H E N i m A L O N E

"Well, I've never seen anyone's hands suddenly go on fire without burning. Cut me some slack. Secondly, there were, like, spikes. Coming out of your hands." While Sabarette didn't say it, the 'It was weird,' that she was thinking was obviously there, just unsaid. She knew it was rude, but she didn't exactly care. She had just seen someone's hands light randomly on fire without even burning.

It was like the burning bush from the Old Testament, which she was know thoroughly convinced was faked. If the gods were real, what else could explain it? Unless some god had taken pity on those old people and acted as a single, all mighty god. That or the biblical people were crazy and took too many hallucinations, which had been her original theory.

w h a t D O E S N T k i l l Y O U m a k e s A f i g h t e r F O O T S T E P S e v e n L I G H T E R
d o e s n t M E A N i m O V E R c a u s e Y O U R g o n e

Last edited by ǝʌıʇɔǝdsᴚǝԀ ʍǝN on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian just sighed. After all he really couldn't blame her for not being somewhat freaked by his powers. But the spikes comment. Arkarian wasn't sure what she meant. He raised his and look at them, unscathed burns or cuts of any kind. "Ok, I don't blame you for freaking out at the flames not burning me, I'll admit I was freaked out myself when I discovered my powers. But the spikes.." He looked at her raising an eyebrow, showing that he wasn't sure if she saw what she claims to have seen.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 pm

w h a t D O E S N T k i l l Y O U m a k e s Y O U s t r o n g e r S T A N D a L I T T L E t a l l e r

Sabarette grit her teeth together and glared at the boy in front of her. "I am not buying that your hands can burst into flames, but spikes can't come out of your fists. I know what I saw," she said in a somewhat steely voice, as well as a hint of irritation.

Arkarion was truly confusing her, not to mention irritating her. She could tell he had a lot of power, that much was obvious, although he didn't seem to know just how much power he possessed, like the spikes, for example. He acted doubtful towards Sabarette when she mentioned them, but he seemed to accept that he could burn without anything causing the flames, but he wouldn't burn. The fire would be there, but it didn't do anything to him, yet he acted like it was no big deal. Sabarette could obviously see how huge that was, especially compared to what she knew of her powers so far. All she knew about herself was that she was good at archery and that she sparkled, which were both pretty pathetic powers.

w h a t D O E S N T k i l l Y O U m a k e s A f i g h t e r F O O T S T E P S e v e n L I G H T E R
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:17 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian sighed. "Ok. Well let's say you are right and you saw spikes come from my knuckles. Then look at my hand and explain to me why I have neither a cut, scar, or bleeding wound where you saw them protruding from." He said to her and then held up his closed fist so that she could see that there was no wound of any kind there. He kust didn't see how she could think that there were spikes that protract and retract into his hand. While Arkarian was proving Sabarette wrong, or so he thought he was proving her wrong, the sword blade in his left arm was starting to slip out. Because it was longer then the spike it took more time to protrude and retract from his arm.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 am

Before Sabarette started to speak, she noticed something moving on the skin of his left arm. Squinting her eyes, she focused on it and saw the sun glint off of whatever it was, so she assumed that it was something metal. "What's that on your arm?" she asked bluntly, pointing to where she noticed the metal. It appeared to be pointy, so she assumed it was a weapon of some sort. 'How did he ever get past airport
        security?'
        Sabarette thought, causing her to chuckle a bit. The kid seemed to be loaded with weapon that he didn't even know were there.

Last edited by ǝʌıʇɔǝdsᴚǝԀ ʍǝN on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 am

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian looked down, but somehow the blade had slid back into his arm before he could see. Heraised and eyebrow and looked back up at her wondering what it was she had seen. "Do you have hallucination often or something.." He asked her, but in his head he was thinking, 'Or am I just losing my mind..'
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

With a shake of her head, Sabarette said, "You are one messed up kid." She sighed, wondering if there was anyone normal around here. She knew she was born weirdly, and it was pretty obvious that Arkarian had to have some messed up birth story, seeing as his mom was Hestia, he had spikes in his hands, and there was a sword on his arm, but she knew nothing of anyone else. She couldn't help but wonder how everyone else had been born if she was made from stardust.

Or course, there was always the thought that maybe everyone else was born normally, but she kind of pushed that aside for the moment, She was busy figuring out what the f*** was wrong with this kid. Again, she reminded herself that it had nothing to do with the fact that he was, quite visibly, very attractive, but because she was curious.
        'No,' she though. 'It's nothing like that. I'm just curious is all. I don't care about how smooth his skin looks or how pretty his eyes are...' After a few moments, she blinked. Did she really just think those thoughts? Did they honestly come from her own head? never, not once in her life, had Sabarette felt attracted to anyone. Some of the guys at her school had made it a sport to try and get her to agree to go out with them, or at least to get her attracted to them, which all ended when she told them they looked like idiots and that she would shoot them with her bow and arrows in a rather, well, sensitive area.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian growled a little at her when she called him messed up. It wasn't that the name bothered him, but because it was all he had heard since getting here. Being the son of a maiden goddess had gotten him nothing, but unwanted or deserved trouble and he didn't want to hear it again. "I'm not messed up! I'm just finding it hard to believe what I haven't seen with my own eyes! Gods, and I thought you would be different from everyone else at this camp, because you can realte to me a little bit!" He was practicalling yelling at her now. And inside he was hurting because he didn't want to yell at her, because he was still torn between if he liked her or not. He turned and started to run down the hill, wanting to be alone..
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm

"Wait!" Sabarette said, realizing how badly she had messed up. Not once had anyone thought she'd be different from people in a good way., They always just assumed she was a brat, which she basically was. A brat with exercising and self esteem issues. "I'm sorry," she added, which she was sure she hadn't said in at least five years. The words felt funny in her mouth because she just wasn't used to saying them.

With a sigh, she finally added,
        "If it helps at all, I'm probably way more messed up than you could ever be." It was the first time she had ever allowed herself to think she was messed up. She always told herself that there wasn't anything wrong with wanting to win an Ironman Triathlon starting at the age of ten, or practicing archery ever since the age of eight, or running, doing crunches, swimming, biking, doing anything productive in her free time, just so she wouldn't get lost in her thoughts. Just so they wouldn't swallow her up, which she was sure they would, especially with the amount of anger in them. Not anger at the world, as everyone suspected, but anger at herself. Anger at not being what her mother had wanted when she was younger, anger at herself for making her foster parents think she was never old enough to be even told she was adopted. She had always known it, well, since the age of about seven or eight, that is, but they never even told her.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian stopped when he heard her words. He turned and looked back up her and then down at his hands. Nothing was there..nothing at all. He sighed and walked back up the hill to her, not exactly sure what it was he was going to say, or even if he would say anything at all. All he knew was that if this little argument wasn't put to rest soon then things would only get worse later on in the future. He got to the top of then hill and looked up at her and then down at his hands again. He snapped his finger and then, as if on cue, and small flame appeared in his hands and sat there blazing with no fuel or anything at all. The reason of course was because it was Arkarian who was the fire's fuel. He was the catalyst for the flames that he held in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm

When Arkarian came up the hill, Sabarette almost smiled, but not quite. It seemed so obvious to her that Arkarian didn't want to be there, and, if she were to be honest, she wouldn't want to be there, either, if she were him. But of course, she was just herself. She was just her stupid old self.

Sabarette could feel herself tearing up, so she just bit her lip and looked the other way. She wished she could run, or ride a bike, or swim, or practice archery, or do something other than fall victim to the thoughts that were always present in her head, tearing away at her. She wrapped one hand around one of her wrists, and the fingers didn't just touched. Her fingers actually overlapped her wrist was so skinny.

She knew that by the point where she was this thin she should stop, but she just couldn't. It was an addiction, and she knew that she was damaging herself. She just didn't care enough to put the effort into stopping. She knew that it was a good thing that she still ate, at least, but the fact that she exercised so much was the real problem. Still, she didn't know any other way to clear her head. When she ran, or rode her bike, or swam, or practiced archery, she was in control. She could manage her thoughts then, and she didn't feel like they were eating away at her all the time.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 am

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian got lost in his thoughts ans he controled the flames in his hand. They, of course were torn between if he liked Sabarette or not, but he wasn't paying attention to them. He was focused on the flames. So focused that he had started to move in random fighting poses, the flames as either a whip, a sword, or splitting it into fire daggers. He threw a kick to the wind and then manipulated the flames into two fire whips. He twisted and cracked on of the whips to his left, only hesitating for a moment to make sure he didn't wake up Peleus. After which he jumped and turned this into a suspended bicycle kick, the whips flying through the air with his body. He landed and the whips stabalized into two long, blazing swords. Arkarian was sweating now, but he proceded to swing the blades as if he wer surrounded on all sides by hundreds of enemies. Soon he grew to tired to sustain the flames and they flickered away. He skin was sweating and had tanned to a light brown, almost angelic, glow. He was breathing heavy, but he didn't really pay much attention to it, All that he was staring at was the Camp. Lost in his thoughts....
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Not really saying anything, Sabarette watched Arkarian. She couldn't deny the fact that he was, well, very good looking, which made her feel even more awkward. She still wanted to run, to just do something, bit she had no idea what to do. Something told her that her powers wouldn't be exactly physical, which gave her one less option for something to do without running off, which would probably make her look like more of a brat than she already felt she had made herself out to be.

Sabarette's eyes kept flicking off to the side, glancing around, almost as if she was looking for an escape route. It was true, to some extent, although not in the way most people would think. Really, she was looking for an escape route from her thoughts. All Sabarette needed a that point was a nice, long run that left her exhausted and feeling like her legs were going to fall off, because she found those the best for clearing her mind.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:28 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian took a deep breath and then turned to look at Sabarette. He still couldn't get over how beautiful he thought she looked. However he wondered why she looked muscular, but super thin at the same time. He shrugged a bit and then asks her, "Do you want to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Arkarian's words cause Sabarette to be torn from her thoughts, not something that she really minded, anyways. In fact, she felt pretty grateful.

"Sure," Sabarette said with a slight shrug, almost as if she didn't really care. It was a habit she had adapted over the years, and she found that she couldn't stop. She knew that it probably wasn't the right way to act, but she kind of liked the attitude. It helped her stay guarded, because, well, people didn't like the attitude, and it's difficult to stay guarded when people like you.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:24 pm

☞Arkarian☜
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Arkarian smiled at her and then waved his hand for her to follow. He started to jog down the hill heading towards the mess hall.

((I knw the post is horrifyingly short..but I couldn't think of anything :/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to camp
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next